Monday, June 22, 2009

All About Me!

Birthday: 5/13/72
Birthplace: Tennessee
Current Location: At Work
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6’3”
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: African American
The Shoes You Wore Today: Tommy Bahama Low Boots
Your Weakness: Cheezits
Your Fears: Praying Manitses
Your Perfect Pizza: Spinach, lots of cheese and olive oil, ooh and lots of garlic.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Finish the new house renovations. take a historic preservation course.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: LOL. Ok right.
Thoughts First Waking Up: Thankful to wake up another day.
Your Best Physical Feature: For those who like the big teddy bear type, everything is perfect.
Your Bedtime: 10:00 PM
Your Most Missed Memory: Spending time talking with my Dad.
Pepsi or Coke: Diet Pepsi.
MacDonalds or Burger King: Neither, Arby’s
Single or Group Dates: Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee
Do you Swear: Yes, but I’m trying to control it.
Do you Sing: Only when my fans request it.
Do you Shower Daily: Of course!
Have you Been in Love: Yes
Do you want to go to College: No, I’m finished; now I just want to pay for it.
Do you want to get Married: Maybe.
Do you believe in yourself: If I don’t who else is going to?
Do you get Motion Sickness: No.
Do you think you are Attractive: I guess, I’m OK.
Are you a Health Freak: Um, that would be a no.
Do you get along with your Parents: Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes, love them.
Do you play an Instrument: Does the tambourine count?
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes
In the past month have you Smoked: Yes.
In the past month have you been on Drugs: No.
In the past month have you gone on a Date: No.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: No, I hate malls.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No, not a whole box.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Yes
In the past month have you been on Stage: No
In the past month have you been Dumped: No.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: No, but it sounds like fun!
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Does copy paper count?
Ever been Drunk: Yes
Ever been called a Tease: Yes.
Ever been Beaten up: Not yet.
Ever Shoplifted: Yes, when I was a teenager.
How do you want to Die: Hmmmm, use your imagination?
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Able to retire.
What country would you most like to Visit: Egypt.
Number of Drugs I have taken: Four.
Number of CDs I own: maybe 300, but I only use my iPod, now.
Number of Piercings: Two.
Number of Tattoos: None, do stretch marks count?
Number of things in my Past I Regret: Nothing, I’m not getting the past back, so I just move forward.
In a Boy/Girl…
Favorite Eye Color: Brown/Black
Short or Long Hair: Short
Height, Tall or Short? Doesn’t matter
Physique you like -Muscular, Athletic, Slender, a Few Extra Pounds, Large, Obese: A few extra pounds, large.
Hairy or smooth? Grizzly.

Tagged by DarkTomahawk at Wielding the Axe

1 comment:

Ian said...

My boy! Holla! Raised some interesting topics for conversation there, LOL. Kidding. Hope you are having a good day my brother.